This Just In...

Alright, ladies & gents. I have some shocking news. Yesterday I was diagnosed with a severe allergy (food intolerance) to gluten, wheat,...

Alright, ladies & gents. I have some shocking news. Yesterday I was diagnosed with a severe allergy (food intolerance) to gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, almonds, peanuts and tons of other foods. From this day forth, Holly Pinafore must go gluten, wheat and soy-free. This is very difficult for me to do. But please don't abandon me! This blog will focus primarily on wellness, positivity and of course, self-enjoyment for all people.

Sometimes, change is a good thing. In this case, I think it's a GREAT thing. The new lifestyle is going to be a challenge for me, but I'm going to do it! I will continue to video blog about my travels and daily musings, so please visit me!

;) Holly

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item