Serafina Pasta Sauce Behind the Burner

(Photo courtesy of www.behindtheburner.com) Grandma would whack me with the wooden spoon if she knew I made pasta with jarred sauce. HowEVE...

(Photo courtesy of www.behindtheburner.com)

Grandma would whack me with the wooden spoon if she knew I made pasta with jarred sauce. HowEVER, she'd make one exception... 

As you may already know, I'm a fan of Serafina Broadway, the famous Italian eatery in Midtown Manhattan. If you've never been there, I feel bad for you. Luckily enough, you can get your paws on a few jars of the same lip-smacking pasta sauce they serve at these fine Serafina restaurants.
 
The sauces sell for at least $10 a jar on the west coast. Sign up for Behind the Burner and get THREE jars for $19.99. Trust me. It IS a big freakin' deal: 

Mix it with cooked pasta on your stovetop, mop it up in your plate with fresh bread or sneak a finger-lick when no one's looking (I didn't say I do that...). Your friends will think you're the savviest saucier in town. 

Economically challenged as I am, I do allow myself a minor splurge once in a while. This one is definitely worth it.

Yum is the Word. Period.

;) H

Post a Comment

1 comment

Daniel Lew said...

Haha, yes your grandma most probably would, although some sources that are out there lately are organically or naturally made, not the same as those random garbage sources you normally see, thanks for the link.

Healthy Cook Books

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item