Breakfast at Tiffany's, Dinner at Holly's

Early in the morning, in honor of dear Miss Audrey Hepburn, I'm trekking to 727 5th Avenue in my long white coat (in lieu of a little bl...

Early in the morning, in honor of dear Miss Audrey Hepburn, I'm trekking to 727 5th Avenue in my long white coat (in lieu of a little black dress--frostbite's not sexy) to eat the rock-solid granola bar that's been in my pocket for a month and sip my decaf coffee from McDonald's, longingly eying the array of exorbitant diamond jewelry.



Then, after gratuitously depressing myself, I'll eventually snap out of it, go home, and cook my friends a fab meal for under $15. Don't believe me? Wait and see. I give new meaning to the words "stock" and "market" (of course, you do realize I'm referring to the chicken stock I purchased from the supermarket...)

Related

Holly's Random Thoughts 7792665604281521198

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item