Not Another Ramen Noodle No No: Pre-Prep Dinner the Daisy Way

(Photo courtesy of www.daisymartinez.com) I've never met Daisy Martinez , but after watching her PBS show Daisy Cooks! I feel ...


(Photo courtesy of www.daisymartinez.com)



I've never met Daisy Martinez, but after watching her PBS show Daisy Cooks! I feel like we were BFF in some other lifetime. 

She's so down to earth and her recipes are simple yet sincere. I just want to be her friend so badly! Am I pathetic? (You don't have to answer.)

If you're thinking about what to make this week and don't have a lot of time to cook (whether you live alone or with a large family), watch this video. It's a special segment from "Food University."

Today's Lesson: 

Prepping your weeknight dinners a few days ahead will erase any after-work urge to crack open a package of Ramen or some processed product laced with monosodium glutamate, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, and all other nauseating, unpronounceable polypeptides (or whatever the heck they're called...chemistry was never my forte).


Her food's personality comes close to hers: colorful, comforting, bubbly and warm.

Enjoy.

Related

Tasty Recipes 4409512475553711092

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item