After leaving Inverness, we ventured to Palm Bay and Melbourne. But we didn't stay long enough for me to get a true taste of the territo...

After leaving Inverness, we ventured to Palm Bay and Melbourne. But we didn't stay long enough for me to get a true taste of the territory, and we got lost just about everywhere we went. We did find a Carrabbas Italian Grill, though. Despite my leeriness toward restaurant chains, the place was delish. The bed of fresh radicchio and chicory topped with honey-balsamic grilled chicken, roasted eggplant, peppers, and a hazelnut-encrusted goat cheese medallion put me in a wuuuunderful mood.

And get a load of the doggie bag (it's a souvenir in itself):

Cute, right? I believe these are the words of the great George Bernard Shaw.


Next morning, we were finally on our way to San Juan. More on this later!

;) Holly

Related

Holly's Random Thoughts 645283984525432466

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item