Do Gentlemen REALLY Prefer Blondes?

(Photo courtesy of neotech.net) Ron Haiber, author of the article "Blondes Are Beautiful," says a "well-balanced blonde&...


(Photo courtesy of neotech.net)

Ron Haiber, author of the article "Blondes Are Beautiful," says a "well-balanced blonde" has "a lovely appearance and a spectacular body," and that a "natural blonde" would "stun" him.

Hmmmph.

I'm talking about blonde ale, not women. And if you think I've got an inferiority complex about my dark hair, then think again, baby!

But I'll be totally honest: when it comes to my ale IQ, I am blonde; I know as much about the stuff as I know how to conjugate Russian verbs. Case in point: I have never had more than a few sips of a Corona...and I spit it out. However, I am willing to suck it up and give ale a try.

So, where do I begin?

What's a good kind to try if I'm not used to drinking it? What's the difference between blonde ale and dark ale? I want to know.

I need your help!

(And sorry, blondes; hope I didn't offend you! You're all lovely.)

;) Holly

Related

Holly's Random Thoughts 2162856462224711421

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item