A Dash of Tenderness, a Heap of Love

In my last post, you may have noticed my "heap of love" measuring spoon sticking out of my aluminum pan. But you didn't see th...

In my last post, you may have noticed my "heap of love" measuring spoon sticking out of my aluminum pan. But you didn't see the rest: a pinch of joy, a dash of tenderness, and a spoonful of affection. These are such a great gift for a wedding shower, a birthday, Mother's Day, or simply as a kind gesture to show your favorite baker how much you care about her. If you're getting married, they'll be the perfect favor for your guests. And they won't just sit in people's china cabinets for years to come.

If you're single like me but still put love into everything you cook, why not buy a set for yourself?

These spoons are affordable, useful, and durable.

Can't find them in your local housewares store? Check out this site.
Enjoy!

Yum's the Word,

Holly

Related

Holly's Random Thoughts 1122946327394388944

Post a Comment

...BUT AT LEAST MY HAIR STILL LOOKS GREAT!
item